Beyond Inspection: How manufacturers are rethinking video in manual assembly
Manufacturers are using AI powered video systems to gain insights and find problems right at the root cause
End-of-line inspection has been the fail-safe in manual assembly for years. It’s the go-to that manufacturers depend on to ensure only quality products leave the factory. But what if “inspection” meant more than identifying faulty or suspect units before they escape the factory?
Your industry is moving from an inspection mentality to thinking beyond. Read this eBook to get ahead of the transformational shift that’s already underway in manufacturing.
Thinking beyond inspection means infusing quality practices into every step of the assembly process. In this eBook, you’ll read about:
- The fundamentals of traceability
- Why inspection alone is limited
- Inspection techniques and complementary technologies
- The role of humans in inspection, and where machines help
- Characteristics of vision systems and what to look for
- The ROI of thinking beyond inspection